Saturday, July 13, 2024

Commissions! Cartoons Addition!

 OMIGOSH! I've gotten waaaay behind on posting my commissions here. I'll catch up soon!

Here's a post I started last October. Yikes!

Quick background on this first one-- When Peter Parker first met Mary Jane in Amazing Spider-Man #42 (1966), it quickly became a very famous panel. But com'on... she's no Olive Oyl!


The person requesting this next commission planned to attend a convention and meet the voice actors for Firestar (from Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends) and Sheila the Thief (from Dungeons & Dragons). It looks a bit empty here, but it won't once it's signed. I wanted the signatures to be the stars!


The person who requested it was kind enough to post a signed version. (Sorry, low res.)


In the 70's, Spectre had a comic series where he punished criminals with appropriate, bizarre deaths. The person requesting this latest commission wanted Halo (from my Halo & Sprocket series) to be looking on disapprovingly. Ha ha! Odd, but fun to do!



This last one was based on a real person-- Captain Karate! He had already had a cartoon version of himself commissioned, which I'll post below my art. Fun piece!


No comments: