Thursday, July 6, 2023

Commissions - Covers Edition

Here's my recreation of X-Men #137. Admittedly, I added a few of my own elements.



The below commission is the first time I've created a "one second later" cover. It's based on World's Finest #3 from 1941. Batman looks funny without blue eyebrows.



Lastly, this commission is for someone with a red-headed spouse!


The title "Red & Ready" has a meaning to the married couple. All four panels are loosely based on existing covers, as per the request. Marvel Girl/Phoenix is from the X-men cover seen at the beginning of this post. Here are the others, for those curious--




All work is black ink on Bristol board, with digital color. I also supplied a one-off, large color print.

2 comments:

cdnalor said...

Oooh, X-rated underwear!

Kerry Callen said...

Ha! Something like that.