Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Wonder Woman doing the Marilyn Monroe thing!

I've drawn a piece of original art (black ink on bristol board) for a charity auction benefiting St. Jude's Children Hospital. I'll post more info as it becomes available for purchase in a month or so. But, for now, here's a version I've colored for fun!

I also did a limited color version to mimic 50's humor magazines.

Sometimes, there are folks on the internet who like to crop my name off my art. So, I'm going to simply state a description of this, in case anyone's looking. Wonder Woman skirt blown up by landmine. (Although, did you know, she actually wore a culotte in her first adventures?!)

6 comments:

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Good fun, well done. I hope the auction goes well.

peileppe said...

woman woman is wonder woman - great poster, great cause

Kerry Callen said...

I always appreciate the comments!

achiappanza said...

Thanks for sharing your brilliant and unique work!
People who deliberately delete creator credit are douchebags!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Is it intentional that the title sez "Woman Woman"?

Kerry Callen said...

Eolake, Omigosh! No!! Thanks for mentioning it. I'll change it!