Friday, August 7, 2020

Black Cat Judo Tricks!

Black Cat was a popular superhero in the golden age of comics. Not only did she keep the kids entertained with her stories, she also taught them Judo! I thought one of these features would make a fun shirt. I reworked it from the original art by Lee Elias. You can get it here at my TeePublic store! You can buy the art on other products too; stickers, bags, etc. Everything in my store is on sale till Sunday!

Hmmm, it would be wrong to leave you with just one Judo Trick. The feature I've based this on ran in Black Cat #7, on and off, through issue #28. Here they are! Click to enlarge--

This one is the basis for the shirt-- 

1 comment:

Will Shetterly said...

The zoor suiter is my fave.

You should activate the Blogspot thing that makes it easier to share posts.