Saturday, August 18, 2018

The Origin of Spidery-Man!


I've been silly busy this summer, but I wanted to post a peek (above) at a 3 page story I have in the current MAD magazine. I was fortunate enough to also do the main art for the "cover" of the Potrzebie Comics section--


I had a blast drawing these pages! I'm a huge Steve Ditko fan. This work was finished, and off to the printer, before the sad passing of Mr. Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man (along with Stan Lee). I have nothing but respect for both men.

To read more of Spidery-Man, the next time you're anywhere magazines are displayed, look for MAD #3--!



1 comment:

tbrosz said...

Anybody else get a nice nostalgia bump when they see MAD is still using words like "Potrzebie?" Please tell me the MAD zeppelin still shows up now and then...